Sunday 1 February 2015

Datukship / Dato'ship

World-renown martial arts actor cum producer, Jackie Chan was conferred an honourable Datukship earlier today. He flew in to Malaysia to attend the Ceremony at Istana Negara or National Palace, to receive his respectable and distinguished title.




I was in the very same hall where the Ceremony took place for conferment of titles, back in 2013 when I accompanied my Mentor, whom was conferred with his Tan Sri-ship. It was indeed an honour to be accompanying my Tan Sri in the royal presence of DYMM Yang Di-Pertuan Agung on the said historical day.

Fast forward to 2015, and I am very blessed and honoured that my nomination towards a Dato'ship had been reviewed and approved by the State in 2014; and I shall be conferred this prestigious title shortly. And the watch that I shall be wearing for this memorable occasion, is my vintage Rolex Datejust from the 70's.

Daulat Tuanku...


1 comment:

  1. Congratulatons on your impending Datoship! Looking forward to more of your good write-ups, Dato!

    ReplyDelete