Saturday 23 January 2016

Good Deal : Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue x2 (RM8,500 - RM10,500)

Here I am, deep in the jungles of Kalimantan, and surprisingly to many, I still have Internet access vide satellite Internet here. So I could continue to indulge in surfing about watches as the crickets play Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in the background.


I have always been a fan of Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue and if there were any fans of the same watch amongst my readers, you were in for a treat.

Deal no. 1 @ http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=15595.0 :


There was a chap whom I had liaised before over a watch forum, and he had a mint 2015 Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue for sale. He had earlier placed an advert for the watch in Oct 2015 for RM13,200 but there had been no catch, so he had progressively reduced it till RM10,500 today. I had no doubt that it was a genuine piece, and if I was in Malaysia now, I would be contacting him to take the watch off his hands. If any of you readers were interested, you have to act fast as such a great deal would not likely last.




Deal no. 2 @ http://www.mudah.my/Tudor+Heritage+Blue+Chrono-43632888.htm :

The second deal was seen on Mudah, where another chap was selling another Heritage Chrono Blue for RM8,500. This was a no-brainer of a deal, and if the piece was a genuine piece, then it was literally a fire sale. I had e-mailed the chap to ask about the watch and apparently, he had the whole set but he was not willing to wait for me to return to Malaysia to deal with him. He was looking for a fast deal at the (non-negotiable) price that he had set, and he wanted the monies by the weekend. I don't know him so I can't speak for his watch; but if anyone was interested, it would be good to contact him and deal with him at an AD to grab the crazy deal.


Good luck to you readers in Malaysia now and make a quick grab for these watches if you were in the market for one. God speed.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know on the great deal. I have written to Owner No. 2 and we exchanged our contacts over e-mail. Will meet him at 10 at Rolex KLCC to deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dua-dua Tudor tu pun dah dijual. Saya cuba kontak mereka dan dapat khabar demikian. Cepat siot penjualannya selepas kamu letakkan iklan mereka kat laman kamu ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mudah.my/Tudor+heritage+chronograph+70330b-42338943.htm

    ReplyDelete