Friday 4 April 2014

Sold : Oris Artelier Date



The intended sale ie Oris Artelier Date is a 2011 model and warranty has just lapsed few days back. It was retailing at app RM4,000+ and was utilized as a dress watch. Have not really been giving it wrist time given my collection of Swiss watches, and am willing to let it go at a very affordable price of RM2,300 for a genuine Swiss watch. Watch will tick happily away for many more years, I am sure.

Watch has some light scratches, which could be polished away. Give me an additional RM200 and I'll get my regular boutique to disassemble and polish it until it looks brand new like from the showroom. 

Movement: Automatic caliber ETA 2824-2.
Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date.
Water resistance: 30m.
Case:  42 mm stainless steel. Sapphire crystal.
Band: Stainless steel bracelet.
Dial: Black with Sunburst effect.

Looking for a quick sale at RM2,300 only, for the lucky watch enthusiast.

 
Example of rear case.
Example of double-clasp buckle.
Example of bracelet.
Example of dial.
Example of crown.
Example of bracelet.






2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for this Oris Chronometer-alike model for a few years. Is the "Reserved" deal done? Can I offer you an additional RM500 to do a deal with you at RM3,000? I am at Kelana Jaya over the weekend and am available for the deal.

    ReplyDelete