Friday 6 February 2015

6/2/2015 : Menjunjung Kasih Tuanku; Daulat Tuanku.

6th February 2015 would always be a memorable and historical day to me and my family. Because this is the day that we were invited to the Palace, where kDYMM Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah bestowed me with the award of Darjah Indera Mahkota Pahang, which carries the title of Dato'.

Never have I thought that my past and present contributions and sacrifices, would bring about this unexpected but delightful honour to me and my family. I was totally humbled by this once-in-a-lifetime experience, especially having been blessed to share a meaningful conversation with kDYMM and getting his kind blessings.

This award has spurred and motivated me to continue to put my best foot forward, and to do my very best for my beloved country as a whole.

Menjunjung kasih Tuanku. Daulat Tuanku.



And being a WIS blog, the entry would definitely capture which memorable watch accompanied me on this exciting journey today. Well, my better half, whom was humbled to be graced with the title Datin, wore a current Datejust with red rubies; while I had my vintage Datejust from the 70s.

This vintage Datejust also accompanied me when I was invited to Istana Negara for the conferment of my Mentor's Tan Sri-ship; so this was a very memorable watch indeed. I have learnt lots and am still learning daily from my Mentor, whom I treat and respect as if my own father.

All in all, these were excellent picks to go with this historical conferment Ceremony. What a day indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Tahniah buat Dato' Andy. Memang sudah saya kira bahwa Dato' Andy pasti berjaya dalam kehidupan Dato', dan kiraan saya terbukti sekarang. Tahniah dan saya berasa gembira kerana kejayaan Dato', semoga semakin berjaya pada hari-hari yang akan datang.

    ReplyDelete