Saturday 18 July 2015

Military-themed to the Movies : Casio G-Shock Camo2


Happy Eid Mubarak to my fellow readers and WIS, and hope you all have safe journeys and a good time during this holy festive season...


It's 2.30am now and my wife and I just came back from a back-to-back movie marathon. It was supposed to be just 1 movie actually; but then we decided to be like teenagers again and caught another movie right after the 1st movie ended. Plus the fact that we got excellent seats for both movies helped.


Those were great movies, and I highly-recommend a viewing over the Raya for the fun of it. Pretty witty and worth the tickets really.

Over Lebaran, I added another catch to my collection and it was the Casio G-Shock Camo2. Remember the Camo-series that was released the previous summer?



Well, Casio went back to the drawing board and came back with variations from the initial Camo-series- which some WIS were referring as Camo2. I was pretty interested in the Camo-series and always thought about adding a piece. Well, Camo2 then came about and it had the best of both worlds- the display was no longer negative display (my Rangeman Military was already sporting one), and the Illuminator button was now in steel. Add to the competitive price point at circa RM650 and Casio clearly has a winner here.


Well, it was akin to "Shut up and take my monies already!"; and so there I was, sporting my newly-acquired Camo2 to the movies tonight. And yeah, I think that the new colour combination was pretty spot-on actually!

More pictures and review coming up soon.



1 comment:

  1. Update : 4+ months down the road and I just realised that I have only worn this Casio Camo2 once, during the write-up for the initial posting. I seemed to be biased towards the Rangeman on occasions when I took on the outdoors- with the compass, barometer and altimeter functions working in the Rangeman's favour. Oh well, looks like a Catch & Release then.

    ReplyDelete