Friday 16 October 2015

Sold : 2013 Tudor Pelagos full boxed set and more

With in-coming watches to reach our shores soon, am letting go one of my fave watches i.e. the toolish (Titanium Grade 5) and handsome Tudor Pelagos, to make way for the slots in the winder. Those whom know me know that I tend to baby my watches, and this piece was no different. In good condition and worn in rotation with my other pieces. Lume is spectacular as the Pelagos was known for.

Comes in full boxed set with inner and outer sleeves, warranty card, manual, the avantgarde Tudor titanium bracelet, the comfortable Tudor rubber strap, and the elusive Tudor Nato strap (this being a bonus as it was for the Heritage series). Yes, 3 straps in total! Preferably COD at Mont Kiara, or could be verified at RSC at the buyer's cost. Letting go fast at RM11k. Thanks for your interest.

Pictures as per the following :








6 comments:

  1. I stopped by your blog from time to time. Tx for the contents. Do reconsider your Tudor Pelagos sale. This is a modern classic and the 2-liner is much higher in demand than the 5-liner. Consider this : the SRP of the 2-liner was $4,400, street price was $4,000, used price about $3,300. After Tudor announced the 5-liner, the 2-liner used price had increased to about $3,500. Once the quantity reduces in time, it would only increase in value. I bought the 5-liner for $4,400 when it was launched; and just got a used but almost LNIB 2-liner for $3,400 a few months back. And my watch friends had made me offers for the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RM9,800 for a fast deal? Cash ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hw to contact u for more details?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Datuk, saya ada seutas jam tangan Tudor Heritage 70330N pemberian ayah saya, dibeli beberapa minggu dahulu. Jam memang baru, sebab saya tak pakai pun. Saya lebih suka jam jenis penyelam, tapi Tudor Pelagos dah takde stok masa kat Pavillion jadi ayah pilih yang Heritage tu. Kalau Datuk tak keberatan, apa kata kita tukar sama suka sama? Saya memang suka Tudor Pelagos, datuk plak dapat jam tangan baru. Bagaimana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya dan hantar gambar kat e-mail Datuk.

      Delete
  5. Bro, you didn't reply my e-mail. I sent you 2 offers, the latest last week was RM10.3k. If still can't, then I am ready to go at your asking price for RM10.5k. If you prefer to deal at KL, I will be there in Dec for a meeting. Or if you could send to SG, then all the better. I can place a SGD1k deposit to secure the Tudor Pelagos. Very serious buyer.

    ReplyDelete