Saturday 7 November 2015

Pending : Ocean Gold Tuna


I was really interested in the Ocean Gold Tuna (SBDX016) selling at RM12,500 and got in touch with the seller on the purchase. I was holidaying in Redang Isle during that time, and internet connectivity was not too smooth so I informed him that I would make the PayPal transfer when I get back to KL in a few days' time.

After I got back, I was informed that another buyer had made an offer on the Ocean Gold Tuna, so it was spoken for. The seller informed me that the non-LE SBDX014 was still available though, in limited quantities on-hand.

Do you think I should switch to that piece instead? That piece was selling at RM10,400 and was essentially the same watch but in different colours, but I still prefer the Ocean Gold Tuna. Time to ponder over...

1 comment:

  1. I have a 1 month old SBDX014 from Japan if you are interested. Can offer to swap direct with your Tudor Pelagos.

    ReplyDelete