Saturday 7 November 2015

Twin Arrivals : Seiko 50th Anniversary Tunas

"Hello... is it me you're looking for?"
Readers would know that I was expecting a set of twin Tunas as blogged @ In-coming Tunas, courtesy of a friend. I actually had the Blue Tuna already (warranty card dated 10/9/2015), but since I was expecting the twins' arrival (and I don't need 2 pieces of the same Blue Tuna), I offered it to one of the readers whom made an offer on my Tudor Pelagos.

TM wanted to get this off me...
... and ended up getting this instead. And saved RM8k in the process.

The Blue Tuna is a Seiko 50th anniversary edition and selling at RM2,650 (if you could get it in the local ADs, that is- it goes really fast!); and since that piece was 1+ month old, I sold it off at RM2,200 and the buyer was happy as heck. TM's rationale was that he was prepared to part with RM10,500 for the Pelagos, and he therefore still have RM8,300 left over after getting the Blue Tuna.

So the courier arrived today, and I quickly tore open the packaging. And there you have it- the twin Tunas sitting macho in their respective boxes.

I didn't have time to marvel over the Tunas as yet, as I promised my boys that I would take them to the playground earlier. But I did have time to quickly slapped on a pair of orange Iso to brighten up the Red Tuna, and while the boys were having fun climbing all over, I had time to admire this piece from the sides.


She's a beauty alright- a brute at it's size, but wears beautifully given its scalloped rear. Ummm, I meant the picture below, actually.


More pictures to follow suit.

3 comments:

  1. Nice watches, bro! Any plan to sell them, post in your blog, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Datuk, saya ada seutas jam tangan Tudor Heritage 70330N pemberian ayah saya, dibeli beberapa minggu dahulu. Jam memang baru, sebab saya tak pakai pun. Saya lebih suka jam jenis penyelam, tapi Tudor Pelagos dah takde stok masa kat Pavillion jadi ayah pilih yang Heritage tu. Kalau Datuk tak keberatan, apa kata kita tukar sama suka sama? Saya memang suka Tudor Pelagos, datuk plak dapat jam tangan baru. Bagaimana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya dan hantar gambir kat e-mail Datuk.

      Delete