Saturday 26 December 2015

Sold : Seiko Tuna 50th Anniv SE model no. SRP655 @ RM2,200

Readers would know that I received a pair of Seiko Tuna 50th Anniv for Christmas. Well, today is Boxing Day and I like to flip off one of the Tuna for an European micro-brand, which most people in Malaysia had probably not heard off. Is it wise to do so? Probably not (warranty would be a b*tch to claim if needed to); but oh well, I need to get fresh watches to keep my reviews ummm, fresh and interesting. And if it doesn't quite speak to me, I could just flip it off for another watch thereafter.

So, here it was... Seiko Tuna 50th Anniv model no. SRP655, also known as Dracula Tuna amongst its fans, thanks to the blood-outlined shark teeth on the dial. It's good as new; ticks beautifully; comes with full boxed set, warranty card and manual; zero scratches, dings or dents; and ready to freshen up your collection.

Not easy to net in the ADs, with RRP : RM2,650. Am letting go at just RM2,200. Pretty good deal, if I do say so myself. COD in Mont Kiara preferable.

Now for 'em pictures, enjoy the following :












Others are selling it for some RM2,550 on the Mudah, so I believe that my price is quite the bargain. Do send me a PM or e-mail @ toyotaharrier240g@gmail.com, if interested. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello bro, I can share with you that Mid Valley has stock for 1 of each model. How I know? I just bought 1 tonight. No discount as limited edition, some more the salesman said that prices would be adjusted again for new shipment as RM fall. Then I came back to read more about my SRP653 on the Internet and saw your sale. I was like, WTF?! RM650 cheaper than my purchase price?! If I could return the watch to them tomorrow, I will buy yours.

    ReplyDelete