Wednesday 24 August 2016

Tudor Pelagos MK2

I chanced upon this advert of the Tudor Pelagos MK2, which the seller had taken patience to capture the brilliance of the infamous electric blue lume through slow shutter speed. This reminded me of the good times that I have with my Pelagos MK1 and I was tempted to make an offer towards the watch. But then, I looked carefully at those texts and realised that I would be left wanting for the clean dial in the MK1.

I would opine that Pelagos is a nice modern design and a good addition to one's collection, but it would be great if Tudor could bring back the cleaner dial as seen in MK1. If the blue Pelagos was released in such a manner, I may just find myself adding the Pelagos back into my watch collection.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete