Thursday 22 June 2017

Pictures : Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono

Pursuant to my earlier entry at http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2017/06/the-next-big-piece-omega-seamaster.html, I have made my mind to go with the following :



It's a big piece at 45.5mm; but thanks to the shorter lugs, I was able to size the bracelet to fit well on my wrist. As previously pointed out, the make-or-break experience with a larger watch was largely influenced by whether the wearer could wear the watch comfortably on his or her wrist. Therefore, watch makers have to place more emphasis on creating good bracelets.



This was a very handsome and macho piece, and it's entry into my collection at this point in time ensured that I could bring it along for my week-long overseas travel shortly. I had just only torn off all the plastic packaging from this piece, so I was somewhat mindful not to scratch the watch or its bracelet given its pristine condition.















All in all, this was a very fine piece and I would opine that this was a keeper over time. I would put up a longer-term review after some time with this PO Chrono.

No comments:

Post a Comment