Sunday 26 April 2015

My Dream Team : 10 Watches For Collection

This has been a busy weekend admist DIY home improvement works in my current home and supervision works at a new place that we intend to move into in the near future. The wound and blister on my hands were testament that I had been putting in my share of hard work. So I decided to kick back and open a cold Frenchie, while just thinking about watches for a while. They almost always seemed to calm me down.

I was thinking, if I had to maintain just 10 watches for my rotation and collection, I would go with the following list. And instead of getting new watches, I may just opt for good pre-owned examples so that the acquisition would be easier on the pockets, with the previous owner getting the hit from the depreciation.

Oh well, one can have a dreamful afternoon, can't I? Figured I earned the right to rest for a while after slogging away...

Automatic Movement :

1)   Rolex Submariner Classic; - owned


2)   Rolex Submariner Hulk; - looking for a good pre-owned example


3)   Rolex Explorer 2 Black; - looking for a good pre-owned example


4)   Tudor Pelagos Ti5; - owned


5)   Omega Speedmaster Panda; - owned


Winding Movement :

6)   Pagol 3055 Vintage; - owned


7)   Panerai 448 Vintage California; - looking for a good pre-owned example


Quartz/Hybrid Movement :

8)   Citizen Aqualand Promaster Depth Meter; - owned


9)   Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5; - owned


10) Casio G-Shock Rangeman Wave-Ceptor. - pending delivery






5 comments:

  1. Excellent choices. Be sure to do the reviews on your new watches when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate, I have a 116610LV looking to sell at RM29k or could trade with your Pelagos 2824-2 with your top-up at RM20k. Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 116610LV to let go too. In good condition and fast sale at RM19k. Guaranteed original and can verify at Rolex SC. If interested, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can any readers (Aston and Anonymous included) interested in flipping their 116610LV e-mail to me directly, so that it would be easier for us to contact each other rather than through the public message board?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really describe the Vintage Rolex which is very attractive.
    Thanks for sharing a valuable and attractive blog on the Rolex Submariner.
    Rolex Submariner

    ReplyDelete