Saturday 30 July 2016

SOLD : Rolex Sea-Dweller Ceramic 116600 with Extras

Update : I thought of flipping this piece for a vintage Sea-Dweller 1665 but after inspection of its condition in comparison to the offered price of RM38k, I found that the piece may have been over-valued. The seller had subsequently offered to reduce the asking price but am sticking to my guns for the interim period. Therefore, thanks for all the PMs and e-mails offered from fellow readers for my Sea-Dweller Ceramic, but will be holding onto this piece in my collection.

The ultra-resistant divers' model engineered by Rolex for the conquest of the deep. Waterproof to a depth of 4,000 feet (1,220 metres) for the Sea-Dweller and 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) for the Rolex Deepsea, it is the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.

Also known as the SD4000 / SD4K, this Sea-Dweller Ceramic is in LNIB condition. No dings/dents/scratches and as good as new. Still under warranty and in full boxed set. Current RRP : RM38,000 and expected to further increase due to the depreciation of MYR. Warranty card stamped by Rolex AD under a 5-year warranty (2021) and this piece would make a great addition to any Rolex lovers.

Sale includes extras as per the following :

1) Original Rolex Sea-Dweller bracelet with diver extension,
2) RubberB vulcanised black rubber strap,
3) James Bond classic colours Zulu premium strap;
4) Rolex hard-cover full collection book.

Prefer COD at Mont Kiara so that you could check the great condition of the watch for yourself. Flipping from my collection to free a spot in the watch winder. Priced to sell @ RM33,000 negotiable.













2 comments:

  1. Dear Datuk, I will take it for RM31,000 cash this week. Can sell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Datuk, I want this Rolex SD4000 as a gift. Since you may be reluctant to sell at my offer of RM31,000, I would increase the offer to RM33,000 to include the extra straps, books. You get a better price and I get to save RM6,000 from retail. Both are winners.

      Delete