Friday 29 July 2016

The Next Addition : Mondaine Stop2Go

I'm not really a fan of quartz watches, but there was one that had caught my fancy for a couple of years and well, to cut a long story short, I just pulled the trigger. The watch had to travel from abroad so it may take a bit of time.


The watch in question was the Mondaine Stop2Go. Having lived in Europe for a couple of years, I always found the Mondaine clocks at railway stations to be a novelty, especially with the 58+2 seconds unique mechanism to synchronise the time for all stations.


Well, the Stop2Go was a mini-version of the railway clocks and came in classic white, and modern black. It's a simple watch but I can't find one readily available in Malaysia; so I'm ordering one in its DLC form, to take a closer look. Keep your eyes peeled for the review when the watch arrives in due course.


No comments:

Post a Comment