Wednesday 10 May 2017

Panerai Submersible 1950 2500m (PAM00364)


Happy Wesak Day and happy holiday to all my fellow readers. This being a mid-week public holiday, is a great day to rest and re-charge for the rest of the week. And since I have been under the weather from my overseas trip, I had been using the day to stay around the house and do some DIY odd-jobs.


I was also clearing my blog e-mails earlier, and saw that there was a reader whom had offered to part-trade his PAM00364 purchased in 2014, with pieces in my collection; or an outright sale.


I was not really knowledgeable on this piece, and contacted Mr Google to find out more about this piece. Turned out that it was a behemoth of a piece, at 47mm; and I doubt that I would be able to carry this piece comfortably on my wrist.


However, it does look like a pretty bad-ass horological piece; and the picture that came to mind was that of Sylvester Stallone in his Expendable movie franchise. No harm contacting the reader to take a look at his watch then.

No comments:

Post a Comment