Friday 19 May 2017

Sea-Dweller Ceramic : Classic vs Red


So the new Sea-Dweller Ceramic Red-liner had been hitting the ADs' shelves and more and more collectors were getting their hands on the pieces. Pictures and adverts for flips were also getting all over the place now. Which one would you prefer : Classic vs Red?


For myself, I've been missing the SD4k quite a lot; that I may just get this piece back into my collection. But it won't be easy as the last pieces in the market were selling at great premium now, and collectors whom wanted to off-load this collectible piece were also asking an arm and a leg.

In the meantime, I'll just have to console myself with other pieces coming into my collection. Could you guess what piece was this pre-owned collectible as featured below?

No comments:

Post a Comment