Sunday 11 November 2018

SOLD : Rolex Submariner 16610LV Kermit (2nd piece)


Okay collectors, after the previous Kermit advert @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/10/wts-2006-rolex-submariner-kermit-16610lv.html, I have received requests to hunt for this piece. The good news is that a collector has agreed to release this model from his collection. From the preliminary pictures sent to me, it was yet another safe queen that had seen very little wrist action, if any, over the years. 

The collector informed that he purchased it as an investment piece given it's 50th anniversary status; and with the prices that this model was fetching in the collector's secondary market, I would say that he did well adding this piece into his collection. After all, I would have to pass him a brand new Hulk with accessories, to redeem this Kermit from his collection.

So, any collectors keen to add a Kermit into their collection, keep your eyes posted on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dato, May i know when is the arrival of the Kermit? I'm interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dato, can you sell with the Rolex 2-year warranty like the 16710 last time? I have saved enough for 16610LV. Condition good like my 16710? Tq.

    ReplyDelete