Sunday 4 November 2018

Vitamin Sea


Readers following my FB @ https://www.facebook.com/datoandyblogger would know that I'm having a couple of days of Vitamin Sea to rejuvenate my mind and soul. Since there would spots of water sports here, I brought the ideal watch with me here i.e. a Submariner for the sea, and Green for the nature in abundance here. The 116610LV it was then.

Readers would know that I am a Rolex apologist. I love Rolex watches, and the fact that prices of selective pieces tend to appreciate over time make it great buys for both pleasure and business. Honestly, I reckoned that it does better than FDs at certain times.


I am also a supporter of Tudor over the years, and the interest was particularly refreshed this year with the release of the GMT Pepsi. It has been a while since such an interesting piece was released (the last one being the Monte Carlo Blue), and it has been a truly versatile piece.


And then there's Omega. I was a big fan of its Seamaster 300 and Planet Ocean range with quite a few pieces in my collection; but as I grew older, I found myself attracted more to the former 2 marques' releases so the ones I had were all flipped off. But with the new Speedmaster CK2998 and Ultraman releases, I found renewed interest in these limited edition pieces and quickly added these into my ammunition. I shall be looking out for more Speedmaster pieces over time, and do look out for bargains as I flip them over time as per the norm.

Here's to a few more days of fun under the sun hereabouts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment