Friday 7 April 2017

Sold : Rolex Sea-Dweller Ceramic

There have been lots of offers with regards to the Sea-Dweller Ceramic, and it's now reserved at my asking price. This has been a very handsome piece, and I'm sure that the new owner would cherish and enjoy the piece as much as I did. The price for this piece would likely appreciate over time as it has just been discontinued after Baselworld 2017, so this is now an instant classic.

Full package :






Yes, there were the stickers that I removed from the watch when it was brand new.


Goodies that come free with the watch :

1) Rolex hard-cover book,
2) Nato-Zulu 5-ringer nylon strap,
3) Vulcanised rubber strap (currently mounted on another watch).





So that's another RM35k going into the piggy bank for the Baselworld 2017 Sky-Dweller en-route to Malaysia.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a new SD4K for RM43000. They said no premium, but must buy with another gold Rolex. I only have cash for 1 piece, so pay premium loh. But guarantee price go up one, since now very limited stock in the whole world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RolexLoverKualaLumpur8 April 2017 at 19:15

    I like to offer you RM36000 for your SD4K. Immediate cash ready. I have been on the waiting list for 6 months and am tired of waiting.

    ReplyDelete