Monday 3 April 2017

Walkabout @ 3rd April 2017

I had taken the day off for a bit of rest, after the monthly stint in the jungles of Borneo. The scratch on the hand was from the thorns on fresh fruit bunches from oil palm trees; but it's just a superficial wound. 

Spent the first half of the day with the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean James Bond, which had been too much of a safe queen and had hardly been out on the run. It's a handsome piece alright, and the lume shone like nobody's business after just a short stint in the sun.




In the evening, my son wanted to go to the playground; so it's back to my rough-and-tough o' trusty G-Rangeman for outdoor duties. And lo and behold, I learnt that the evening playground times were mainly supervised by the mums instead of dads, so I was pretty much the odd one out. They chattered about in their Korean and Japanese, as I went about playing with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment