Monday 19 May 2014

"What A Time!" Shopping @ Watatime

I have an overseas colleague coming for a meeting this Wednesday and I've been wanting to get a gift for him for his good performances at work. I was pondering about what gift I should get for him and decided to ask his immediate superior for her opinion. She opined that I could get him a watch, which was what I had in mind anyway.

A Swiss watch within a workable budget of RM2,000 was what I had in mind, so off I went shopping at my favourite boutiques after work. I managed to get a good deal for my intended purchase and was happy as bird. A timepiece with ceramic dial and bracelet would soon be finding home on my colleague's wrist soon.

The salesperson was so friendly and accommodative to my queries during my time in the shop, that I ended up walking off with an additional 3 paperbags of Swiss goodies...

Eeny, mini, miny, moe...
The other 3 pieces were for me, my wife and my eldest son.
All wrapped up for my wife to unveil.
Voila, the presents are 2 (ummm, empty?) Tag Heuer boxes!

Care to guess what were the timepieces in the Tag Heuer that would be adorning me and my wife's wrists soon?

The timepieces looked great, although it may also seemed as though I may be having Maggi noodles until the end of the month to pay off the bills ;p


3 comments:

  1. What did you get for 'em Tag Heuer? My guess would be either Carrera or Aquaracer given your affinity towards cars and diving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Elementary, my dear Watson, elementary...

      Delete