Wednesday 28 May 2014

Tudor Submariner Snowflake @ RM3,800?!

One of our readers pointed me towards an advert from a collector letting go his Tudor Submariner Snowflake at RM3,800 as per below :


This is definitely a steal of a price and I have also e-mailed him for an opportunity to view and purchase the said watch from him if the watch was an original piece. Lets cross our fingers and see if I could get my hands on the Submariner model no. 9411. It normally comes at a premium so at that price, I dare deduce that many other collectors would be approaching him too.

This feels like balloting towards a house purchase. Pictures to follow suit if I do get a chance to "win" this antique piece.


3 comments:

  1. I wrote to the seller too. He replied that he's in Singapore now but will be back next week to show the watch. Good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed him too but no answers. Maybe he has sold it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seller e-mailed back 3 words only : "Reserved. Thank you."

      Delete