Wednesday 3 December 2014

Pulled The Trigger : Casio G-Shock Riseman (Update : Out of Stock)

Nope, you didn't read wrongly.

Readers would know that I acquired a pair of Casio G-Shock Riseman earlier the year, which had barometric and altimetric reading capabilities. One of the them was a wave-ceptor that could self-adjust its time in accordance to air waves of the country that the wearer arrives at.

Along the way, I had flipped both watches in trades for other watches; although I had always thought about getting back a Riseman but finding one remained elusive.

When I was looking for the Seiko Prospex Monster Fieldmaster, I chanced upon a site that had a G-Shock Riseman in stock. The prices had also settled down compared to earlier the year, so I quickly clicked the necessary buttons to purchase a unit. Therefore, in 2 weeks' time or less, I should have a brand new G-Shock Riseman back in my collection again.





Update : The seller sent an e-mail that the said watch was out of stock and it looked like I would have to wait for another G-Shock to be available then.

No comments:

Post a Comment