Wednesday 3 December 2014

Pulled The Trigger : Seiko Prospex Field Monster (model no : SRP580K1)

Ever since I added the Seiko Prospex Kinetic Tuna into my collection, I have been thinking of getting another Prospex- this being the Prospex Monster. Readers would know that I had the Seiko Monster Dracula, and I remained a fan of the re-designed Monster line of watches.

And with Seiko expanding its 2014 Prospex line for the international market (instead of being limited for the Japanese Domestic Market as per traditionally), the Monster lineup was also revamped with the Prospex badge of honour.

I was debating between getting the SRP580K1 (Field Monster) or SRP581K1 (Air Diver), but ultimately clicked the necessary buttons to make an online order towards the Field Monster.

Seiko Prospex Field Monster
Seiko Prospex Air Diver Monster
The Field Monster (Bronze Gold) that I was interested in retailed at RM1,445 locally but was more expensive overseas, probably due to the logistic charges. Of the above watches, I believed that the most striking of all was indeed the Bronze Gold- well, it was also selling at a higher price compared to the rest, so I guess the marketeers at Seiko Corporation also thought the same.




I can't wait for its arrival within these 2 weeks, and I shall be posting a review when the watch arrives in due course. Keep your eyes peeled hereabouts!

1 comment: