Wednesday 11 July 2018

What Watch for Ladies' Birthday?

I was looking through my inbox earlier and saw 2 e-mails from last week asking about a good watch to buy for a lady's birthday. Following my further queries, I found out that the watches were for their better halves, whom were not watch enthusiasts.

Easy enough, as I had been that road before. The ladies probably prefer something light and easy to maintain, so quartz comes to mind. Something a bit flashy, so diamonds come to mind. And something with just a tad of fancy, so mother of pearl comes to mind.


And this very watch that I am recommending i.e. Tag Heuer Aquaracer Diamonds, I purchased for my mother and mother-in-law. The size is good such that it does not take up much wrist estate, yet is good enough for easy time-telling. There is no need to pop it into the watch winder every other night. And it looks great whether as a formal or informal wear.

Problem solved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment