Sunday 8 June 2014

Just Arrived : Seiko Pepsi-Bezel 200m Diver (Model No : SKX009J1)


Pursuant to the entry @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/06/pulled-trigger-seiko-pepsi-bezel-200m.html, there were readers whom asked about making online purchases via Seiko AD and the associated warranty.

Well, all Seiko watches purchased from Seiko AD should come with the Seiko worldwide warranty; although in my case, the watch was Japan-made but destined for the European market, so it came with a 2-year warranty instead of the 1-year warranty for local purchases. It looks pretty nice to me and looks like it has arrived just in time for my travels abroad over the next 10 days.

I bet I would be the only passenger in Business Class wearing an ordinary el-cheapo Seiko diver in the sea of Rolexes et al. But I believe that I am going to enjoy the company of this lil' fella.











2 comments:

  1. I just bought the SKX009K1 Korean version (or so the salesman said) at a watch shop in Mid Valley for my boyfriend. The watch was retailing at RM1,000 plus but after discount, I managed to get it at RM850 only. Nice watch and good price. I like the "stainless steel oyster" you mentioned but it felt very flimsy, not like the Rolex diver watch that his father gave him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete