Sunday 3 March 2013

Casio Digital Barometer (Model : BM-200W-1)


Before Casio G-Shock was all the rage, I fell in love with a pretty rare piece of Casio timepiece- the digital barometer. I was in my secondary school and the watch was a pretty costly watch by my standards then, but my Dad bought it as a present to me when I aced through my exams.

I remembered spending much time measuring barometric readings and altitudes- and during a family trip to Genting Highlands, I was thrilled that the altitude reading was exactly the same as per the signboard by the side of the road.

This watch is still lying about somewhere in my treasure trove consisting of blasts from the past, back in my hometown. I should go find it out and replace a battery to see if this baby still works. What a blast it should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment