Sunday 10 March 2013

Oris TT3 Chronograph 2nd Time Zone 42.5mm (Model : 01 677 7590 7764)

I had been overseas on business travels for more than a week and just got back around midnight. I managed to pick up an interesting timepiece, although not so much on the mechanicals but for its functionalities, during the flight en-route to Amsterdam yesterday- but more about that in another posting.

I was window-shopping with my wife and kid at a mall in Petaling Jaya this afternoon when I walked into a small watch boutique. One of the watch in the glass case caught my attention- cocooned in its box was an Oris TT3 Chronograph 2nd Time Zone.

With a retail price of RM14,500, the Sales Manager registered my interest in the TT3 and quickly made me an offer to bring home the TT3. While Swiss timepieces like Rolex, Omega and Tag Heuer have a relatively agent-controlled pricing, Oris is subjected to higher discounts given that its smaller demand in the market; and I was expecting a maximum of 30% off. I was surprised when he knocked off 33% to round up the discounted price at RM10,000.

That's RM4,500 off from a nice piece like that, and I ain't even a regular customer as yet.



The case is made of titanium and black-plated, and has rose gold PVD plating and detailing. The dial is black carbon fibre with rose gold PVD plated Arabic numerals.


At 42.5mm, it was a nice size and nicely-weighted for daily wear. I slipped it over my wrist and it looked pretty good.

At RM10,000, you can get for yourself a handsome and macho chronograph Oris watch that is bound to get some envious looks from fellow watch lovers. I guess I'd be best to start saving some monies aside for this beautiful timepiece from this dayon, no?

NB : Pictures sourced from the Net.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete