Sunday 3 March 2013

Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Ambassador 45mm (Model : 251133)


My first genuine Victorinox product was a plum-red Swiss Army knife that was given to me as a present by my then-Vice President of the division that I was serving, when she went travelling at Switzerland. That was more than a decade ago.

I recently came across the above Classic Ambassador model, which has been unchanged in its design, since it was introduced some years back. It has an automatic movement, sapphire crystal, chronograph and date. I was informed that it used to sell for app RM10k previously, but its pricing has been reduced to app RM5k in the market these days. Take some time to search online and you could get even better pricing, athough you have to take on some freight risks then. It comes with a 2-year warranty.

Perhaps I should add this affordable lil' timepiece to my current collection. What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment