Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 Project : Watch Worn Today - 1/1/2015

We all have our fave watches that we like to wear, although we try to keep our watches worn in rotation. So I thought that I would have a fun project to count how many times my fave watches are worn throughout the year... and which would be the overall champion towards the end of the year.

Let the games begin...

I thought that I would start off the year with a vintage Rolex Datejust. A dressy watch but with a touch of history, I felt that it was a good choice to reflect upon the past year, and to look forward to the upcoming times.


And depending on your age group, your New Year celebration could have been one of the four types pictured below. But I know that the typical parents' ones would be the last option, as ditto was mine.


It was also our maid's birthday so we had a celebration at home with cake, KFC, snacks and drinks. It was an early evening party in view of the kids' schedule.


Happy New Year 2015 to all readers, and may this year be a good one to all of us with everything nice, sugar and spice...


Result : Rolex Datejust +1

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete