Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 Project : Watch Worn Today - 2/1/2015

First workday of the year, and my choice was the Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL. In my opinion, this was the typical workhorse watch that was toolish enough to be a professional's preferred watch, yet versatile enough to be worn during dinners and functions that cropped up on an ad-hoc basis on a workday. Ever since I got the PO XL, I found myself automatically reaching for it in the mornings without much hesitation.


This was my preferred choice over the Rolex Submariner and Tudor Black Bay; although I was actually rather keen on my other toolish watch being the Tudor Pelagos. That was another handsome watch in my books.


2015 being projected as a challenging year ahead for the nation's economy and across many industries, I would be best to cap my hobby for the time being.

Okay, a quick 5-mins' update and it's almost 7.30pm now- time to knock off from work and make my way home.


Result : Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL +1

No comments:

Post a Comment