Saturday 3 January 2015

E-mail from Reader : Recommendation for Bell & Ross Models

I received an e-mail earlier the day from a fellow reader whom was interested to make his first Bell & Ross purchase. It was a rather interesting tale with regards to his motivation for the purchase actually.  Apparently, he had spotted my picture of the Seiko Prospex Field Monster and came into this blog to read more about the watch. And one posting led to another, and he then felt that he should include an aviation-themed watch into his collection that consisted mainly of diver-themed watches.

And the interest that he had with the Seiko Prospex Field Monster piqued into the Bell & Ross BR01 when he read and saw the pictures under my BR01-97 Reserve De Marche. His e-mail stated that he would like to spend no more than RM20k on his first piece of Bell & Ross, but was unsure which model should he go for.

I must say that I am biased in the sense that I felt that anyone whom really wanted a Bell & Ross should go for the original BR01, if one's wrist could carry it. And within the BR01 range, there are plenty of models to choose from.

Heck, to help this reader even further, I would document down all the BR models currently available for his picking, based on BR official e-boutique's models and USD pricing as per the following :














There are plenty of handsome and masculine pieces featured above, and I hope that our reader could share with us on the model that he so choose after his eventual decision.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Andy, thank you for putting up the pictures. I came here for the pictures as soon as I read your e-mail. After thinking through, I have shortlisted the BR01 for Altimeter, Turn Indicator, and Reserve De Marche; which are all within my budget. I will be going to shops to view the watches in person. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete