Thursday 15 January 2015

The Journey Through My Humble Collection

After flipping off circa 30 watches from last year @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/12/food-for-thought-xmas-watch.html, my humble collection was indeed humbled and as of today, stood as per the following :

1) 1972 Rolex Datejust 1601;
2) 1978 Pagol Sub-Second Date 3055;
3) 2005 Tag Heuer Kirium Ti5;
4) 2013 Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL;
5) 2014 Tudor Pelagos;
6) 2014 Seiko Prospex Field Monster Limited Edition;
7) 2015 Citizen Promaster Aqualand Depth Meter;
8) 2015 Maranez Rawai.

Scaling back the no. of watches meant that all the watches would have deserving chances towards actual wrist time, instead of spending time in the winder cases. Although, I have to honestly state that I have been wearing the Promaster and the Promaster only, since I received this huge watch over the weekend. I guess it's only human nature to do so- after all, it's new to my stable, and the fact that it's a handsome watch that seemed to attract attention everywhere it goes, helped in the daily selection.

Wearing it under the cuffs like today, may reveal a bulge given it's thick profile; but still very much wearable. I'm waiting for the Suppa BN adapter that I have ordered, to arrive so that I could mix and match 22mm Nato and Isofrane straps on this baby. We'll see how she looks in due course.

In the meantime, let's wear our watches in good health!

Picture from Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment