Wednesday 4 January 2017

A Quick Flip : Omega Speedy Moonwatch Pro Hesalite

I have always been a fan of Speedy in its various guises, and this was one of those occasions whereby I happened to be at the right place at the right time. I saw a boutique that had 2 pieces of Moonwatch Pro - with hesalite crystal and sapphire crystal; and the salesperson recognised me as I had previously bought watches from their shop before. She showed me both pieces, and made me an offer that I couldn't refuse : if I could take both pieces, she would persuade her boss to give me 30% off the listed price. 

Now, I have been offered 30% off Omega diver watches prior to this, so it was't exactly something that made me fell off my seat. But discounts for Speedy was generally very little as the pieces moved off shelves pretty quickly, so I took heed there. I told her that I could not take both pieces then and there; but that if they could indeed give me the 30% discount, I would take the hesalite piece and consider the sapphire piece as my next purchase. She made a quick call; and next thing I knew, I have a beautiful Speedy Pro on my wrist.


But that was not the end of the story. I posted a pic of the Speedy as per below, and a fan whom had been looking for the hesalite piece contacted me vide Messenger and made me an offer towards the piece. Less than 24 hours since I got the Speedy, the monies spent plus a cool 5 grand profit, speedily made its way back into my pocket. A win-win situation indeed.

1 comment: