Wednesday 4 January 2017

First Post of the New Year

Happy New Year to all my readers!

The last 2 months had been rather hectic, what with the year-end closing and business travels, so I have not had much chance to venture into my blog and update my posts. I did read through the e-mails that readers sent over- a few selected ones I had replied (I was always interested in the ones asking for opinion on watches that they were buying soon), many more I had to wait until I have more time to answer individually or generally vide the blog here.

There had been some additions over the months, and some quick flips too. Times are getting more challenging for the Malaysian economy, so I gathered from managers of the watch shops that I frequented, that locals were not really buying these days. But due to the heavily-depreciated MYR currency, the tourists especially from China and Singapore, were on a buying spree and would wallop a few pieces per person. Va va voom...

Just a quick shot at the state of the winder tonight- there were 10 watches residing in there, but only 5 could be see in the dark of the night. My son says that they looked like stars up the skies. How many of the 5 could you identify correctly?


2 comments:

  1. Ball, Rolex, Omega, Flieger, Panerai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete