Saturday 21 January 2017

Sea-Dweller Ceramic @ Friend's Wedding Do

With the 6% increase in Malaysian Rolex prices last Monday, the Sea-Dweller Ceramic saw its local AD price increased from RM38,000 to RM40,660, in just a change of the price tags overnight. That's why Rolex is more than just a tool to tell time, it works as an investment piece too with the annual increase in its prices. You just have to make sure you pick the right piece, that's all.

I thought that I would bring it out to stretch its legs this evening, for a friend's wedding do. Ain't deep-sea diving or doing anything challenging that would utilise its technical capabilities, but I loved it that the Sea-Dweller Ceramic was just versatile enough for sports, work, leisure activities, and come what may.  No wonder it's my favourite piece in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment