Monday 17 September 2018

Mod and Micro-Brand Bug



It has been rather hectic 2 weeks of travel. First of was a mini-holiday of sorts to soak out on my dosage of Vitamin Sea, which I enjoyed so.





Next was a plane ride away to check on my plantations and to ensure that things were on target. They were indeed.



Throughout the period, the Seiko Sumo model no. SBDC033 or better known by its nickname i.e. Blumo, had been a dependable companion on my wrist and performed flawlessly. I'm awaiting the double-dome sapphire crystal upgrade to arrive any day now; which should make the watch even more enticing.

Look, even Rolex was being modded along the lines of Seiko PADI these days :


I have a couple of watches meant for mods and micro-brands alike, in-coming within the week or so; so it should be interesting time ahead :




The last piece, being a stainless steel modded Tuna works with NE15 movement, Dagaz dial, MM300 hands, ceramic lumed bezel, sapphire crystal, etc has me quite excited really. Can't wait for the mods to be completed in due course.

Keep your eyes peeled hereabouts for the up-coming reviews then!

No comments:

Post a Comment