Thursday 6 September 2018

Omega Speedmaster Hodinkee 10th Anniv LE

Founder of Hodinkee watch blog, Benjamin was smitten by the Speedy MK40 that his grandpa gave him when Ben was 16. He grew up to be a watch nut and wrote us lots of tales about watches, which we WIS adored so much. He wanted to collaborate with Omega with a LE Speedy on its 10th anniv and Omega gave us this :



I'm an avid reader of their site and a Speedy fan, so you could be sure that I'll be looking out for this piece when it reaches this part of the world. I like the colours of the dial, though the initial blue day-night function of the original MK40 had been transformed into nothing more than for looks.

Well, I might not have a yellow chrono hand on my watch today, so I'll just make do with a yellow banana in my hand today.

No comments:

Post a Comment