Friday 21 September 2018

Parody : Hitler & Panerai


Some collectors say, "Just buy what you like. Don't think about the depreciation. Live life great." (Thereafter, they try to sell you Great Eastern insurance policies. :)

Others say, "I will never flip. I buy to pass to my children. I am not a flipper like you."

But think about it. Even if you were to pass on your collection to your kids when they were older, would they likely prefer to have your Rolex/Omega/Tudor or Audemars Piguet/Hublot/Linde Werdelin? At this point in time, we could safely conclude that selective models from the former group would likely retain their value better.

For me, certain models from Panerai, Bell & Ross, Ball, Seiko, Casio, and the likes are my play things.  The ones that would tend to keep my capital would be the Rolex and Omega. And they make good trade pieces too!

Some of the current pieces in the main winder.

No comments:

Post a Comment