Friday 28 September 2018

SOLD : Rolex Daytona Ceramic Polar Model No. 116500LN


This is a piece that needs no lengthy introduction. If I have a nickel every time a collector asked me, "Datuk, do you have a Daytona Ceramic Polar that you could flip to me?", I would be quite well-off already. 

The last time that I had a few pieces of this model to flip was months back. Well, tonight, I just collected a brand new local AD full boxed set! Fresh from the oven, I would let this go for a song (just to recover my cost plus) compared to the real world prices. Note that the price would likely increase again come the 1st Oct official adjustment, so take this home this very month.

Since it is increasingly becoming harder to get, I would let this go to collectors whom have previously purchased at least 2 watches from me, irrespective of the brands that you purchased. You would have my no, so WhatsApp away! First to fulfil the conditions and messaged in, takes the watch home.








Real world prices :


My other items for sale :

2 comments:

  1. Buddy, I come now. How much buddy price? Less than RM90k I take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry CK, it's been reserved by another collector. You don't want to know the price though. You would be tearing off your hair ;p

      Delete