Sunday 14 September 2014

Bell & Ross BR01-97 Reserve De Marche : Some Pictures

I normally wear a Diver genre watch for my trips abroad, unless a Dress watch was the absolute necessity in which case the Datejust may be called into action.

For today's business trip, I decided to take along my Bell & Ross for an overseas call of duty. No business class today as I found a direct flight via Air Asia, which could save me a good couple of hours in transit time.

This watch definitely attracts a fair bit of attention going by today's little experiment. I found more people glancing at my watch, whether that was because of the size of the watch or the very shiny lots-of-metal, I can't say for sure. But it attracted envious looks from the boys.

I had started looking for straps for this bad boy, and my BR01 shall soon have the following choices :

Enjoy pictures of the watch as it travelled with me earlier today :















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, very nice! If only you get to pair it with army fatiques, will looked spectacular.

    ReplyDelete