Monday 15 September 2014

Bell & Ross BR01-97 Reserve De Marche : Meeting with President SBY

I remembered the first time I met our beloved DYMM Yang Dipertuan Agung in the palace, I was wearing a tour billion that was a gift from a relative.

I have a meeting with the President of Republic of Indonesia this morning, and my choice of the watch adorning my wrist during the said meeting was my newly-acquired BR01-97 Reserve De Marche.

It looked really macho and functional, and I am loving the watch more and more.


I am thinking of giving this watch more wrist time, but the original rubber strap and velcro strap (unused) may not be very suitable for office use. After scouring the Net, I have made the following orders for additional straps to be paired with my BR01-97 RDM :

1) BR01 Military-spec Cordura Camouflage;


This would be a good strap for casual Fridays.

2) BR01 croco-grain calf leather.


This would be a good strap for a more office-like Mon - Thurs of the week.

Let's see how the straps looked like when paired to the watch when they were here. Keep your eyes peeled on this spot for the pics in 2 weeks' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment