Friday 26 September 2014

Seiko Marine Master 300m model no. SBDX001 @ RM5,100

I am a regular business traveller so it's no surprise that I could chance upon some good deals at airports and cities abroad sometimes.

And I was pretty surprised when I was surfing late one night when I was at Jakarta when I chanced upon a few adverts with regards to the Seiko MM300 (new ones, mind you) selling at circa Rp19 juta - 20 juta. After the conversion, the watch was selling at just RM5,100.

I was surprised at the low prices that this model was selling in our neighbouring country and contacted 2 sellers to check if these were genuine pieces. After chatting with them, I found out that the model has always been selling at around that price; but the depreciation hitting the currency caused the watch to be remarkably cheaper these days.

Should I pull the trigger then?




No comments:

Post a Comment