Friday 28 March 2014

Boys and G-Shocks

My boy started wearing the el-cheapo RM5 watches from Daiso Japan- I never bother changing the batteries, when they ran out, I just buy another one (it's cheaper than replacing the battery really). Then I got him a Thomas and Friends peek-a-boo watch that was made in Japan, and he started to take a liking to watches. Now, when he goes out, he sometimes want to pick a G-Shock from some of those in my watch cabinet. Imagine a hefty G-Shock on the wrist of a 5-year old; but somehow, he likes it!


Add an affordable compass to the band of the G-Shock Riseman and you get a RM5 fix that made the Riseman upping the ante to the Rangeman's Altimeter-Barometer-Compass territory.

1 comment:

  1. Your boy has taste- Haha, DNA runs in the family :-)

    ReplyDelete