Friday 28 March 2014

Certina DS Podium Chrono GMT on Casual Friday

This being a casual Friday and I was dressed in batik attire, I was thinking which piece I should utilize to work this morning, After a quick look-through, I decided that, "What the heck! I should just take the Certina DS Podium Chrono GMT that was still cocooned safely in its box, for a walk in the park."

I was initially thinking of trading off the timepiece as per my posting at Malaysia Watch Forum @ http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/topic,12511.msg109607.html#new so I had left it in its box. But I thought that I might as well just gave it a try first- who knows, I could grow to like the simplicity and reliability of quartz watches. No more worrying if the time had run for my automatic watches in their winders, or having to adjust the time for the pieces not in the winders.

Initial feel was good. It had some weight (which I like, and also the chief reason why I don't really like quartz in general as the watch hardly feels that it's there on your wrist) and the rubber strap was super-comfy.  It's soft to the touch and wraps around the wrist smoothly. Button operations were smooth and adjusting the date and time was done in a jiffy.

And so here it was, nicely strapped on my wrist and it is really starting to grow on me...

1 comment:

  1. Jam yang nampak cantek amat. Ko ada minat nak jual? Saya bleh buat tawaran RM1,500 nak ambik malam ni juga. COD kawasan Taman Tun, bisa?

    ReplyDelete