Tuesday 12 August 2014

Freebies for 8th Blog Reader : MTV World Stage Malaysia 2014

My family and I had initially planned to go for the MTV World Stage Malaysia 2014, but my ad-hoc business trip meant that I have to give it a miss. And since I am not going to the MTV event, my wife has decided to give it a miss too.

And therefore...

I now have 2 extra passes to the MTV World Stage Malaysia 2014 to be given away to a lucky blog reader. The 8th person to e-mail to me with the title "MTV" would get these tickets. No terms and conditions and whatsoever not, just a request to self pick-up from my wife at the Mont Kiara/Sri Hartamas area latest by this Friday afternoon. I will e-mail back to the 8th person to request for your mobile no if you are indeed the lucky one, and my wife would thereafter liaise with you on the collection.

I am overseas and my wife is mainly good to drive around our area only, so I can't deliver the passes elsewhere. So only write in if you're prepared to drive down here.

Good luck and Godspeed...



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your e-mail. Details already sent and I could collect the tickets tomorrow afternoon if it's okay with your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any more tickets available, bro? I can offer to buy from you. RM300 for 2 tickets, deal? Thank you, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, haven't had a chance to thank you on the tickets. Btw, I thought I saw your wife (collected the ticket from her) and your boy (photo from the blog) there too. Anyway, it was a good event and loved the VIP seating. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete