Thursday 9 October 2014

Crowns for Champions

Rolex and Tudor are siblings. Rolex bears the Crown logo that many other brands aspire to be. Just look at the logos belonging to Fortis, Glycine, Steinhart, and the likes.

From the list, I am fortunate enough to have experienced Rolex, Tudor, Glycine, and Steinhart. All these brands (except for Tudor, which has the Shield or in Heritage Black Bay's case, the Rose) carry variations of the Crown; has dependable Swiss mechanisms, and give fellow watch enthusiasts like us plenty to gush about.

I am still undecided about adding a Pelagos to my collection, but I may just save towards it in the near future. What do you think?






1 comment:

  1. The Pelagos has the exact same movement as your Black Bay. And your Black Bay looks SOOO MUCHHH better compared to the boring and utilitarian Pelagos. You can get a 15% discount on Pelagos, but Black Bay only 10%. So I would think that you should save the money to get a Submariner.

    ReplyDelete