Friday 24 October 2014

Tudor Heritage Chrono grey vs blue (RM7,999?!)


Readers would know I have a soft spot for the Tudor Heritage Chrono. So imagine my surprise when 2 different adverts appeared on Mudah for a 2013 Chrono grey and 2014 Chrono blue, both under warranty, with similar asking prices at RM7,999.

I contacted both the sellers and the Chrono grey seller was the first to respond. He confirmed that he was the rightful owner and sent me pics of the intended watch on sale.





I must say that RM7k was a good price for the Tudor Chrono grey, especially since the watch was less than 1-year old. The owner of the Chrono blue had yet to revert to my query at the time of writing, although my preference was actually towards the blue piece.

So, which one would you choose to take - the Chrono grey at RM7k or Chrono blue at RM8k (assumed no further discount)? Tempting offers indeed.






1 comment:

  1. Forget about the blue piece, bro. I have already purchased it from the owner tonight. But I am ready to flip it for RM8,500, bro. Interested?

    ReplyDelete