Saturday 25 October 2014

The Swatch Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd : Before & After (Part 6 & Final)

Readers would know that I collected back my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL from Swatch Group Malaysia yesterday where it had been sent for a full servicing and maintenance, and for replacement of parts such as bezel, click, spring, seal, hands, etc. Plus a professional polishing later, the watch looked as good as new.

And better yet, after the full servicing and maintenance, Omega was giving the watch an additional 24 months of warranty on the movement - now, that really instills confidence for owners of Omega watches and I dare say that I would be adding more Omega pieces into my collection in the near future.

Omega. The right time for life.











1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete