Saturday 30 April 2016

Seiko Turtle : Pepsi vs Coke vs PADI

Readers would know that I recently netted the Seiko Turtle Pepsi and truly liked the piece. It was nice to have the vintage turtle piece, modernised to the current acceptable size and very much wearable without fear of vintage WR gaskets and parts.




While looking around at a watch shop, I chanced upon the Seiko Turtle Coke. The red minute hand really caught my attention and the salesperson informed that they had only received one piece todate. It was retailing at RM2,010 and he was willing to give me a 15% discount due to my repeated purchases. To say that I was not tempted at all would be giving the bulls.



I had a thought about having both pieces and then transplanting the red minute hand into the Turtle Pepsi so that it looked like the PADI version. Hmmm, worth a shot?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete